|TIME TABLE FOR ALL IRELAND FLEADH SLIGO 2015|
|Timetable for Fleadh Cheoil na hEireann 2015||Click here to download....|
|Information For Qualifiers:|
1. Fleadh Cheoil na hÉireann will be held in Sligo from August 15th to 17th
2. 1st, 2nd and possible 3rd prize winners at the 4 Provincial Fleadhannain Ireland, 1st, 2nd and possible 3rd prize winners at the Province of Britain Fleadh, 1st, 2nd and possible 3rd prize winners at the Mid-West and Mid Atlantic Fleadhanna in the USA, plus last year’s All-Ireland winners in Grade “D” (only) qualify to compete. (see Fleadh rules)
3. All competitors are advised to report promptly at the advertised times, for the start of their competitions. It is the responsibility of each competitor to appear promptly at the published time of competition. It is not necessary to register at Fleadh Office. The organisers will not accept responsibility for competitors missing competitions due to late arrival. Every effort will be made to facilitate those involved in more than one competition, provided they liaise with the Call Stewards at the venues concerned.
3a. According to Fleadh Rules, a competition can only be held open for 15 minutes, for such competitors, and this rule will be strictly enforced, in order to adhere to the Fleadh schedule.
4. All competitors (except Marching Band and Senior Céili Band members) will be required to purchase the Official wristband to gain admission to competitions.
5. Competition Enquiries should be directed to:-
Comhaltas, 32 Belgrave Square, Monkstown, Co. Dublin,
Ireland. Tel.- +353 (0)1 2800295 – Fax – 2803759
e-mail – email@example.com website – www.comhaltas.ie
6.Accommodation Enquiries should be directed to:- Fleadh Cheoil
Office, Fleadh Cheoil na hÉireann Sligo 2014, Riverside, Sligo. T: 071
Int: +353 71 9111 444
7. Completed Scoil Éigse forms with full fees must be in Head Office (see No.6 above) on or before, 3rd August. No registration ‘on the day’ at Scoil Éigse, except in exceptional circumstances. Literature from comhaltas.ie
8. Competitors in the following competitions MUST compete in the order published in the Program (Clár) – Céilí Bands and Grúpaí Ceoil, 15-18 & O-18; Duets & Trios O-18, & ALL Marching Bands. Failure to do so, entails DISQUALIFICATION.
9. Céilí Bands – See regulations.